Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair Review
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Check Out Our Top Rated Varicose Veins Products
What is Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair?
Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair is a lotion that aims to reduce the appearance of spider and varicose veins. It is for all skin types. It claims it can also smooth irritations for severe skin disorders. The lotion contains botanical extracts and antioxidants.
Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair includes the following ingredients:
There is no information regarding how these ingredients help treat varicose veins.
- Caprylic Triglycerides
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Fruit Certified Organic
- Stearic Acid
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Certified Organic
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Certified Organic
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Certified Organic,
- Persea Gartissima (Avocado) Oil Certified Organic
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K1)
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) See Extract Certified Organic
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Dimethyl Sulfone
- Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract Certified Organic
- Salix Alba (White willow) Bark Extract Certified Organic
- Centellia Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract Certified Organic
- Curcumin C3 Complex
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Caprylyl Alcohol
- Ethylhexyl Glycerin
- Hexylene Glycol
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Sodium Benzoate
After extensive research, we were unable to locate directions for how and when to apply Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair lotion.
On the Creation’s Garden website, the price is listed as $19.96 per unit. It was difficult to determine the shipping cost since a customer has to register with the Creation’s Garden website in order to proceed to check out.
Possible Side Effects
Searching both the Creation’s Garden website and Amazon, we were unable to locate possible side effects for Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair lotion. There also weren’t any reviews to discover if any customers had an adverse reaction to this product.
The manufacturer’s commitment is located under the policies tab on the Creation’s Garden website. Creations Garden has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The returned product must have received prior approval from Creation’s Garden in order to get the full refund. A 15% restocking fee applies and the customer is responsible for the shipping charges.
After searching both Creation’s Garden’s website and the product’s Amazon page, we could not locate any reviews for the Spider Vein Repair lotion.
The Bottom Line
The ingredient list is very detailed. Creation’s Garden states that the Spider Vein Repair lotion is for all skin types. There are many downsides to this product. First, the outside of the product makes the claim that it is organic and natural. The ingredient list is long with words that are difficult to pronounce, which should encourage a customer to question the validity of an “organic or natural” claim. Second, the lack of reviews says that the Spider Vein Repair lotion market is either too saturated with so many products that no one is paying attention to Creation’s Garden Spider Vein Repair lotion or the company’s marketing of the product is ineffective. If this is the case, this might be cause for a customer to find an alternative product.
Do you want to find an effective Varicose Veins treatment? Check out our top rated Varicose Veins products